20040831

A MOMENT OF HAPPINESS



Sumtime glad haf this blog so I can rant heehee. Well, heard this silly woman on entertainment news said Jay 'pushed' aside David as commercial spokesman. Wow like David cares to be know for his commercial value. He is musician not spokesman. If companies want him to be spokesman & dun take up much of his time, then of cos he do it, but not sumthing he wanna be competing. And if Jay wanna be king of commercials, plse go ahead & put crown on his head cos looks much better on him than on David kekekekeke.
Lotsa anti-David ppl still dun understand that most David fans dun care if David dun get the awards, the commericals, the votes, the news. Not important at least to me, what David haf given me not measurable in awards or sales or votes. Remembered that I said David like Wong Kar Wai in music. Well, to me his music the same as WKW movie esp last scene in Fallen Angels. Its when Takeshi Kaneshiro gave Michelle Reis ride home on his bike & she said, "I haven't ridden bike for a long time. Actually haven't been this close to a guy for a while. The road isn't that long and I know I will be getting off soon, but right now I feel such warmth." U can watch here.
Cos life so transient, so mundane that a simple bike ride evoke such feeling cos it capture a moment of happiness. Its not fantasy or tragedy or romance, just this brief moment of pure happiness. David's music give me this feeling.

1 comment:

Zhao said...

Wow shirley glad to know sumone else feel like do!