20040819

HELLO FROM DAVID!



Felt so excited as THE MAN has posted msg on davidcn.com for the vry first time. We knew that he visited occasionally but so nice of him 2 actually leave msg. The great pix above courtesy of davidcn of cos, hope they dun mind me posting but just wanna show him wishing DTFC happy birthday. Wonder if he visit my blog, hope not cos I just post nonsense really to pass my time. But really wanna more people 2 know abt David cos his music really touched me a lot. Just felt he so geninue fr the way he interact with his parents, then mentioning his dog Lucky all the time, open & frank abt his faith to being so gracious to Selina & all his fans (me included haha) for their adoration of him, even said he wasn't deserving. We miss you so much David, hurry up & come outta yr hibernation vry soon okie!

Forget to link this if u wanna read his msg. David, I really adore u so much now.

2 comments:

Zhao said...

Hello Tangerina, gotta great idea, haf upload both Thinking of your love by David & his birthday greeting into my yahoo briefcase, will pm to u username & pw at DTFC english forum okie.

Anonymous said...

awww...he's such a sweetheart!! ^_____^ love ya, david!!

<3 nancy