20040826

"IT WILL BE DONE WHEN IT'S DONE"



2nd msg from David, omg, its so unreal, surreal almost. As if a statue you worship come alive & step off his pedestal. Dun know how else to describe my feeling. David to me haf been this idol far far far outta reach, sumone I admire, respect, adore, but like a star in the sky twinkling away. Now its real, almost touchable, & a bit strange. But imma ok with it now. David haf described his frustrations & pain producing his next album & I think he need to reach out to the ppl who matter most, his fans (me included!!!!!!!!). It prolly take a lot of courage & strength to express yourself so openly in a fan forum. If u think abt it, instead of physically travelling & appearing in city after city, or even country after country, to get close to his fans, David chose to do it via the net, the easiest, fastest, most effective way to communicate. It makes lotsa sense rite? Such a modern hero is our David dun u think? I think he will blush if he ever read this heehee. Anyway David said that his album "will be done when it's done" and will be different from his previous 3 albums. Just can't wait but must be patient. Hope to hear from u again David real soon okie.

Btw the pix above is my current fav & go here to read David's msgs.

No comments: