20040811

THE FIRST AMENDMENT


Here is a nice review of David at Anita Mui's concert. Ok dun really wanna bring up Anita here cos respect her & everything, but read again ppl saying that they r lovers. Plse the woman had CERVICAL CANCER 2 yrs before she died! Anita would be in discomfort & bleeding occasionally. Last thing on her mind would be sex let alone a lover, so plse get yr mind outta the gutter. Anyway here a really nice active website in memory of Anita, a true legend.

The other thing is this chinese writer amusingly using 'entertainment correctness' like 'political correctness' to describe the mafialike behavior of ppl in Taiwan when their golden boy, Jay Chou, is being criticised. And imma glad that at last someone feel the same I do. Cos I am tired of Jay & I wanna freedom to say so. I AM TIRED OF JAY, HIS SONGS, HIS VOICE, HIS IMAGE & EVERYTHING ABT HIM. I am sry to say that I dun think he is a genius & not cos of David. Even if there is no David, I will still feel the same. I dun hate him or anything nor will I say anything bad abt his personal life, but I do haf a right to criticise him cos his music & image does intrude into my life when I go out. I cannot block out a portion of my life just to avoid him, and why should I do that. So I must haf the right to say that I think he is the worst singer & writes the worst songs that I know in chinese. I know his fans will hate me for saying that but I can't help what I feel. I oso dun think much of Mayday, FIR, Yida & Stefanie Sun but at least their fans dun react in mafialike fashion. But for the worst chinese entertainer it has to be Jay Chou. I even rate him above William Hung. Why? Cos William for all his faults did not film an expensive mv abt the suffering of children in war. Thank u for yr concern jay, but for yr info, the world is not at war, there r conflicts yes, but most parts of the world is peace, & while there is much suffering of children during war, the worst & major killer is the suffering during peacetime for so many reasons - diseases, floods, abuse - & these r happening at yr doorstep, Jay cos I believe u r chinese. If u r so concerned abt the suffering of children, u could follow chinese pianist Lang Lang's example & become Unicef ambassador

Dun haf to wear military uniform & film a feel good mv, the intention may be noble but after the music ended & u go back to yr nice safe home, the ASIAN & AFRICAN children go on suffering & suffering & suffering & suffering & suffering & suffering in PEACETIME. So plse just keep to yr fantasy world to sell yr albums. If u disagreed with my views, thats fine, but I claimed the first amendment for my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello..i really enjoy reading your blog. I gotta say its one of the best David Tao blogs around. (in english of cuz) But hey i agree with u that jay chou does produce trash music at times. But then again, if u listen closely to jay chou's music, its can be quite meaningful at times. But of cuz between some one who produces few but good music and one who produces lotsa music but fewer good ones, i would pick the first. Think Jay Chou fantisizes alot when he does his music, like ping pong, dragons, nanchakus, which might be a turn-off to u. Anyway nice blog. U're mine only source for david tao's news. Keep it up :)

Anonymous said...

You are really just a 'no one', who does not understand nothing about music neither do u the reasons for the existence of people like jay and david... and u are very confused... why don't u go and stop the war... don't leave jay and david to do it...

Zhao said...

Yes, I am noone, nvr say I am sumone. U can't make ppl like Jay if they dun & to do so will be pointless, anyway y take online msgs so seriously *_____*
If imma not mistaken Jay did not even go for military for his country cos of poor health so what does he know abt the 'injury of war', y sing abt sumthing u haf no idea abt. David was not advocate of antiwar (cos the world is currently not at war) but anti-violence. Hope this makes it clear heehee.