20060624

Thank you for your patience

Thank guys very much for all your msgs of encouragement *tear* I am very, very touched. I am sorry that you were all inadvertently caught in the middle of the crossfire. I also want to apologise to those whom posts I had deleted but I needed the conflict to end quickly. As in any kind of war, usually the innocents are the worst affected & I know for a few, this is one of their few english sources for DT news.
But not very good news I am afraid. Admin has posted clarification @ davidtao.com that the dates posted for David's album release in Sep & presales in Aug are not true >"< Also David will not be appearing for any kinda promotion at present as he is extremely busy with the production of his album. So at the moment there are no dates given for the release of his album which is just abt what you would expect of David I guess ^__* As he always said: It will be done when its done. Hope he will spare a few minutes to post another msg. Even a hello is enough to make us feel happy.
In need of a David fit ^__^ I dl a short clip from DTFC, as ever the source for all things David, & it was probably 1 of his last Sprite activities last yr. He was so sweet when a girl rushed on stage to give him a pink scarf. He was extremely reluctantly to wear it but the girl insisted on putting it round his neck & his expression was priceless heehee He is really vry good to his fans but nvr indulgent. I don't think I ever want to hear him say that he is producing the album just for his fans. Of cos it will make us feel good & loved but ultimately David will make the album he himself wants to make. At end of this clip he said, as it was also a singing competition, that if new artistes are more realistic abt the entertainment world, they will be more happy than those who want to become rich & famous. This is the sort of cliched saying heard usually in idol series, how often do you find a famous celebrity saying it in real life? But David just has this ability to make the banal sounds wise again.

No comments: