20060611

Best Album in 2005 - The Great Leap

Congratulations to David for getting the GMA award for best album in 2005! So proud & happy for him. His wish came true. He did not attend the ceremony as he is in LA & his father David snr went on stage to receive the award from Jacky Cheung & A-Mei. Also he read out a very touching thank you speech from David: The Great Leap is an album to represent today's society and the world which is full of turmoil and struggles. I am very happy that this album is being noticed. I believe the world is something we should be concerned about, only we have the strength to change the world. We must be more united, honest and loving to face the world and the future. David snr also said, "Son, I am proud of you." So happy, proud & contented now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dissapointed that of the 6 he was nominated he he only won one.

Oh well.

I was really impressed by Leehom's and Amei's performances. I hope David is havin succeess on his new album in LA :)

Zhao said...

Thank you for yr comments but I think David will be happy to get best album award as its the one he wanted. Leehom looked vry HOT I must say, so does Vanness & of cos Se7en :D Yeah looking forward to new album!

udonotknowme1 said...

Suk Yee: I totally agree! Love the speech. He always has a message. A thinking man is so sexy.

zoe said...

Congratulation~!! havn't been hear for awhile~!
so happy The Great Leap 2005 got the success it deserve~!!