20060227

Nobody else like David

Nice pix altho still bit on the thin side *sigh* As I said many times blogging abt David actually made me aware of other great musicians. Recent ones mentioned are John Legend & Boomtown Rats. Perhaps 'somebody' u r peeved cos no mention of yr fav idol ^__^ just joking. Why take a personal blog so seriously anyway? If u r not happy abt all this attention on David then dun have to come here. But plse do not criticise his fans without knowing anything abt them. How do you know they put David at the centre of their lives? How do you know they dun look at the world at large? We all need a little diversion in our lives or we go mad. So long as you dun get overly obsessive, it should be ok.
Speaking for myself I admire him cos he has become my inspiration. To me he is the perfect role model in a world that has so little heroes I can look up to. His music make me so happy & complete. Unfortunately I have time & space in my life for only 1 idol & David is IT so yeah I do tend to go overboard on him sumtime but he really deserve it!
As for his gf, I will be lying if I say I have no interest. Its natural to wanna know abt attractive members of the other sex, you know, bees & birds thingie. But its really up to David to announce whether or not he has a gf & so far he has been tight-lipped. While of cos its his right to keep silence, you cannot deny his fans the right to wonder abt it too. We are all humans & have our excesses. To deny them will be just silly dun you think?
David has always been thankful to his fans for their support & that includes fansites & forums. He is not exactly the media darling & dun get the kinda hype other more prominent idol singers get. Also he dun do lotsa commericals so no need to feature him for advertising dollars. Not that he mind, he rather just concentrate on his music. So I dun think he gets lotsa attention. I think the attention he gets from his fans just rite. Not too much & not too little. He is just so terribly special that this little cyberspace is a small tribute to him. I apologise if all this idol worshipping a bit much for sum but ain't gonna stop now sry :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont usually post, i just like to look at his blog for updates on DAvid. But when people make comments like "somebody" does I need to intervene and have my say. David is a great musician and you can admire more than one musician at a time. I don't necessarily think the blogger is putting David in the center of her life, she has a life, but this is a DAVID BLOG after all...so obviously it has a lot of David stuff. And musicians open doors to other musicians. For example Leehom’s music made me like David's music. It's a domino effect. And once again remember this blog is not a 'personal' blog, it's a blog that informs David’s fans of his progress etc. I’m sure the blogger likes other artists as well, and from some of her posts I can tell she probably likes Bi (Rain), but just because she decides to dedicate a site to David doesn’t mean she doesn’t like other stars. Also as long as we aren’t paparazzi and trying to interfere with his life, what’s the harm for having some curiosity over his life?

Anonymous said...

All in all I get what your saying, but I think that you really have no right in telling a fan that a fan is admiring david too much. I mean as long as we don't get overly stalkish, then I think having a blog on david is perfectily fine, and trust me I'm pretty sure the blogger has more important things than david in the center of her life...david blogging is just a hobby :)
Well no hard feelings, have a nice day and this blog, keep up the great updates!
-singerhick

Anonymous said...

I'm reading Zhaodi's writing already from she didn't have this blog. I was very very happy when she started this blog, her writing is 'more' just only talking about David, if you really put your heart in reading from beginning till now. I must thank Zhaodi, she didn't close this blog. I will be sad, if she doesn't write anymore...

Anonymous said...

hey hey, i wanna thank you for ur wonderful blog where i can get to know more about David and his fabulous music!..in fact i happen to chance upon this blog only a few months back and i was instantly hooked to it. absolutely adore ur writing style, and the fact that u frankly air ur opinions and all=)and most of all, i wld say it's because of ur blog that i am now a new found fan of David!! I hv since taken an avid interest in finding out more about David's music, his personality, his life..i love his music, and esp. his dedication to his craft. and he is definitely one of the few rare talents who doesn't bank on looking good, acting cool or stuff. the feeling i get fr him is that it's purely about constantly honing his craft and sharing it with us all. And David is one of my main inspirations to work hard to pursue my passion for music too!(i'm currently singing in an acappella grp). and yes, i love it that this blog gives me all the things i would want to learn, see, hear, and watch about david. it really brings me a step closer to david though i hvn't had the privilege of watching him "live" so far. i only hv his HK soul power live concert vcd, and really, this alone is enough to convince me that i have made the right choice in supporting David and his music. so here's thanking you for having this blog as a "tribute" to such a wonderful, personable talent. keeping writing and sharing with us ur comments, inspirations, updates, everything! about David!=P