20060207

David & karaoke


Found another David related clip @ youtube, this guy syncing to Regular Friends. The guy posting claimed to be the guy in the vid & yeah he's non asian & dun know what he is singing but he sure put on the rite expression, so cute ^__^ Just watching the clip makes me realised once again how brilliant singer/songwriter David is. The song is chinese of cos but even with a non asian guy singing it sounds so rite cos 1)David knows how to sing r&b 2)he just blurs the boundaries between east & west in his songs. I dun know how he does it but listening to his songs I always thought I am listening to an english song but sang in chinese and yet sound so rite. Dun know how to explain it. If u always want a DT notebook & here sum pinyin & english translation of David's songs although there's sumthing wrong with the eng trans, a pity cos I wanted I Like It. Hopefully the webmaster will wake up to it but still its nice sumone actually bothers to put sum David's lyrics on the net. Wonder if I do a countdown to his new album release in June maybe could make it arrive faster heehee

No comments: