20060215

Melody & Legend

Congratulations to Melody who recently got married. Nice to see sum happy news. Blogger is giving lotsa problems. Had to replace my template few times. Post pixs dun work & the vids disappeared. My archives were missing at sum stage which gave me shudders, thot lost them all >"< Just have to patient & wait till its all fixed I guess. Must be contagious cos davidcn is down too.
Add a new Love Can review from Teens Jan issue @ Interactive. Quite good, I gave it 5 stars. Watch a bit of Grammy & remembered John Legend Heard his Ordinary People when it came out & loved it. What a voice, definitely a legend in the making. He got grammies for best new artist, best r&b album & best r&b male singer. His site is the best, heaps of media to enjoy including Piano Room where soon can request for John to perform fav hits. This guy plays the piano the way it was meant to be played. No hype, no gimmicks, just pure music. He is such a nice guy too, unassuming, modest, & can tell he is not putting it. Mega-talented, cute with the voice of an angel. Hope he dun get pulled into movies like Norah Jones who apparently will be in WKW's first english movie called My Blueberry Nights. Sounds intriguing & maybe I may enjoy her acting more than her singing ^_*

No comments: