20070809

Sexy no more

Even though this pix is taken without his permission but can't resist cos I am in love with his back view at the moment ^__^ Anyway the recent DT rumor seems to be getting bigger & bigger *sigh* David has already explained that cos he is moving house, there are many ppl in his house till late. Penny Lin is a friend of his friend who is helping out & she only came to see him. But still rumors keep coming with Penny's ex-bf even claiming that he knew abt the relationship earlier *sigh* But good news is David will be having a press conference on 8/13 abt his upcoming TW concerts *yeah yeah* & he will personally address this rumor. Just make me wonder why there are always adverse rumors when he is releasing new album or having concert so that he usually has to use his press conference to address them. Later the media will then claim he is using the rumors to create news. If that is the case how come he has no rumors when he is holding concerts in China, HK, Malaysia & Singapore? But then ppl will believe what they wanna believe & they can be extremely selective in their interpretation. For instance I wasn't getting at Leehom when I mentioned the 'zillion musical instruments' in post below. Just that I remembered when DT was asked during Nanjing concert why he didn't play many instruments, he said he was most comfortable playing the guitar & there was no need for him to play other instruments. In case you don't know, David can play many musical instruments as well *__* So nobody thinks David is sexy *sad* ^__^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site doesn't bash other artist. DT fans don't compare. At least the ones I know. Playing a zillion musical instruments is one way of doing things and we just like our simple David. A personal preference.

I think DT is sexy but I respect him too much to have dirty thoughts, hehe.

Zhao said...

Thanks Sukyee, yeah wondering how I can childproof my blog :P