20070810

David & Agnes

Oh wow updating again but what to do - DT rocks my world ^__^ Here he again amazes me with his chameleonlike ability to look ordinary & stunning at the same time. He went to HK to appear in mini-concert for Agnes B. Must say he looked vry trendy in his black outfit!
But the best thing is he was singing english old hits in the concert! Watch here Oh my he sounds like Josh Groban *swoon* Later he was interviewed & he said once again that he will be appearing less & less in the music world as he focused more on his movies although he won't completely disappeared *sob*
(Vid link credit & thanks to Tao Mi Tian Tan)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DT looked great + sexy in the black outfit.

I always feel blessed when hearing DT sings English songs. Thanks for the links.

~ Noshka

Zhao said...

No problem Noshka, do u think he sound like Josh Groban?

Anonymous said...

^^
^^
Well, DT just sounds like DT for me :)

No question that both Josh Groban + DT have extremely great voices. Love both of them. Can't really compare.

Just in my personal opinion,
Josh Groban's voice is a bit softer + sweeter..
Our DT's voice is a bit sexier + lifelier.. He He ^___^