20070810

David & Bach

(All pixs credit & thanks to DTFC)
Some gorgeous pixs to make up for the unpleasantness of the TW paparazzi & fanatics ^__^ Its strange that this time quite a lot of fans seem to believe the rumors & even said it affected their listening to his music. My poor DT judged guilty even before he has a chance to clear himself. Actually I do not believe it all. There is no pix of them together, all we see is Penny at the door of DT's house. My gut feeling is that its a setup. Anyway believe what you like & if this is going to affect listening to DT music, then listen to others till this thing blows away :P
Anyway I am finding that I becoming more & more introspective abt David. I rarely listen to any other Asian singers anymore. Not that they are bad but they just dun attract me anymore. David, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart in that order. David first because well he is chinese & his music gives me a sense of belonging. I am not really interested in his personal affairs or how many instruments he can play for that matter. I am just happy that I am able to appreciate him & his music. Hope he is not too affected by the paparazzi & that his house moving went smoothly ^__^

No comments: