20070127

DT @ Spring Nite

Surprisingly it has been confirmed that David & Jolin will be singing Marry me today @ Spring Night in Beijing on Chinese New Year. Surprising cos the criteria for performers for this cultural event is usually vry strict & I thought the vry Americanised David with his many banned songs in China will not be approved. But it seemed they thought the lighthearted Marry me today is perfect for heralding in the Year of the Pig ^__^ I think this can be seen on Cable 53 TVB8 cos I seen promo for it.
Vry happy that his first duet is opening so many doors for him. Kinda surprise hit in his 5th studio album like I Love You in his 1st. In fact another couple will be singing Marry me today on Chinese New Year - 張小燕 & Tao Tawei - in a special version of Happy Sunday on TVBS. Sounds hilarious but for sure it will be super. Probably 1st time David's dad sing his son's song publicly I think *__*

No comments: