20070528

Soul Power DT

Thank you GuoGuang for yr info regarding Tao Dawei's appearance on Guoguang Bang Bang Mang. Altho have to confess the 3 male host always slightly repulsed me & I believe 1 or 2 of them were caught on drug charges? Still for sure it will be an entertaining program. I think our Dave is doing his disappearing act again *sigh* as the promised May press conference doesn't seem to be materialising. But that's OK, I still love him although he is annoying me with his grandiose plans for bigscale concert & still to be filmed movie. Yeah Sukyee, like you, I miss & long for the Soul Power DT *sob* But I remained optimistic that he may go back to the right path after a few detours on his journey in music. After all detours do make a journey interesting ^__^
As predicted Mayday was the winner in Buzz mtv thingo *sigh* why oh why do asians have this knack for long names? Maybe I am good at this prediction game so I shall also predict that Gary Cao will win Best male singer in GMA nxt mth. Actually this is not so difficult as Gary is the kinda singer that GMA judges like & approve. He is sweet, humble, modest, malleable & not vry likely to make controversial statements abt them :P Also he has not written a song abt chinese legendary figures like Cao Cao & Confucius which they are likely to frown on. This is not a slight at Gary cos he is really nice & a good singer but I do think that the one most likely to make a breakthrough album is Tank. I think not being nominated @ GMA may give him the impetuous to make some changes & break away from the Jay/David comparision to come up with his own style. He certainly has the talent so good luck to him. He also said that he wants only to focus on music & become a 'real music maker' like his idol David Tao *__* So David all this love & respect for you so plse stay true to yourself.

No comments: