20070517

My dream guy

David looking vry fit & boyish, appeared in another concert to support the 24 male athletics in Dream Olympic Real Men ^__^ Apparently all these to build up to the large-scale event on 5/19 in Zhejiang Province which I guess David will also be appearing since he is vry dreamy & man heehee
He seems to have switch to wearing his new watch altho I still like the old one better. Thank you guys for all the info on Show Luo. As for Besame Mucho, honestly when are ppl gonna stop trying to match his songs to other songs. David has stated vry categorically that he has never deliberately 'copied' songs & I believe him, simple as that. Like when I heard Maroon 5's new single, Makes me wonder, it reminded me of Savage Garden but I am not going to try & match the songs or go online to call them 'copycats'. Have some respect for musicians. Even if they do 'copy', they have to live with their own conscience & that can't be easy >"<

No comments: