20070327

3 days to Toronto concert

I agreed with you Zoe, the china version of Love Can HK concert sucks majorly but unfortunately the TW version is costly considering dun even have ktv function. Not that I care but lotsa ppl like to singalong. But if u can afford it, do get it cos its really is a whole lot different from Soul Power. I wish there is also a soundtrack cd cos I really love his style of arrangement for some of the songs. Actually I have been listening to Soul Power cd repeatedly so it will be great if I can follow it up with Love Can.
When I was browsing Yesasia to look for Love Can dvd, found these other china version dvds. This one is called David Tao Dia, Flash And Macromedia Flash Concert (China Version) with his Soul Power concert soundtrack.
This one is David Tao Jiu Shi Ai Ni Yin Le Jing Qi Zhi Lu Yan Chang Hui Karaoke (China Version) with Love Can concert soundtrack. I like to get the first one as I like the cover & it sounds interesting - Macromedia Flash concert? Anyway only 3 more days to concert & 2 days to autograph session. Hope u guys who are attending can come back here to tell us abt it *__*

No comments: