20070329

1 day to Toronto concert

Thanks so much for all yr warm friendly responses *muak* feel less alone now. Guess u guys already in Toronto like Mark, hope the weather remains fine for the autograph session which is only a couple of hrs away *faint* dun know why I am so nervous. Hope cameras allowed so at least we get to see some pixs of his gorgeouness ^__^ Not much I can do now but hope everything goes well today. As for Love can HK concert dvd, thank u Lynne for yr info that it still not on sale in Msia. Actually its pretty hard to find in Spore too. Hope its not going to turn into another case of the Holy Grail like Ultrasound documentary >"< Well tomorrow is IT - David's first North American concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather is glorious in TO! Is it a coincidence? I think not...everyone's just really happy that DT is finally coming to Toronto. I've been a fan forever, and I can't wait until tomorrow! Unfortunately I can't make it out to the autograph session, but I trust all of his fans in TO will make DT feel appreciated!

Luv your blog!!! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Just wanted to report on the wonderful DT autograph session today!!!

David looked absolutely delicious, as usual ;P!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow's concert, I know it will be awesome with "DT IN DA HOUSE"!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Zhaodi for keeping us all hyper for the concert! a Torontonite told me earlier that David asked her to sing along with him. So everybody, practice on the lyrics tonight! Can't wait! actually i'm going over tomorrow. My boss would allow me to take 2 days off but not 3....
May everybody have a safe trip going to and coming back from Toronto.

God bless.
Alice

Anonymous said...

this is exciting!!
Have a great time at his concert!! I wish I could go, but I have school :(
and I'm on the other side of the country :p

Please take pics if you have the chance!