20050711

Birthday! Birthday!


David is 36!!! but he never look better. He is shaping up & lost that undernourished look so dun have to set up petition like Feed Lindsay Lohan heehee. I am so happy to be blogging about him for a yr, it has been such a great journey & I made no promises but I will continue as long as I can. No denying there have been setbacks but nothing to do with my love & support for him which is still as strong as ever. I just admire him so much for the person he is, not without faults of cos but at least he has never pretend to be someone he is not. I just love that he admitted that he is not going to watch Initial D. I think if it were anyone else, they would just pretend to say they will go & watch it. But not David, he rather tell the truth even though it will lead to curses & insults from the Jay camp again then be polite but false. I think if he had said he gonna watch it, I will lose respect for him but he didn't & that really make this day very very very special ^__^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

David! HAPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!! It seems like i'm more excited abt your bday than my own... i shall celebrate this day by having your music surround me the whole day... and right now i feel like screaming at the top of my voice telling you that "I LOVE YOU"!! its okie if you can't hear coz i'll save it for this yr concert when i see you ...=)

> tangerina

Zhao said...

Kekekekekekekekekekeke tangerina u r so cute!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!

Best wishes on this great day!
Hugs and Kisses!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday DT!!!
And I'm so looking forward to your concert! Saving up money now!!! =)