20070404

Aftermath

Just realised that Gabe Toth who took those wonderful pixs of David @ Metro Square is actually a professional Toronto-based photographer & he is MALE. So embarrasing as I do have a female friend called Gabe. He is so nice too to leave a msg & did not mind my posting his copyrighted pixs. Sometimes I can be vry obtuse >"< anyway do visit his site cos he does have some vry nice work. Hope he dun mind me using another of his pix for Taoism. Love that pix - the guitar, his signature, the back view, all vry DT ^__^ Also no idea who took the beautifully moody pix above as I was madly saving pixs to post. So sry to post without credit but all for love of DT *__* Maybe David just inspired such great work or am I being too much of uberfan?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Zhaodi

Thank you for sharing all the information. You are doing such a GREAT job!

This pix was taken by a professional photographer in Toronto,Missmelva_MSM and he was invited by the sponsor TAIPAN Tour for concert picturing. He is so nice and would like to share his pix with all the DT fans. You can download the pix he took from the link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/t70ugp

Enjoy!


Jessie@NAFTAO

Anonymous said...

the photos are beautiful! thank you!

Zhao said...

Thanks vry much Jessie & agreed with polopolo21, they r vry beautiful :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Zhaodi:

it's my pleasure to share my pictures with all of you great fans as I am a fan of David myself. I've been following his music for years now and him and Jay are my "long term heroes". As for you thinking I was a female, no worries, I'll survive but I appreciate the apology. At least it put a smile on my face! Thanks again for sharing experiences of others and pictures from other fans! good luck!

Gabe
gabetoth.com

Anonymous said...

Gabe,

Thanks for sharing the pictures of DT with us. Those pictures are so valuable for me. They make me smile ever time I view them

I have also visited your official site. No question, you are such a talented photographer. Two thumps up!! BTW, will you join DT concert in LA, too? ^__^

Million thanks,

A small DT fan

Zhao said...

Thanks Gabe again! Glad I put a smile on yr face :P