20060101

Happy New Year

So its 2006 *throw some confetti* soon it will be the Year of the Dog & could be a good one for David as his dog is Lucky ^__^ Can listen to David's New Year Greeting. His in english "It's better to give than to receive". Click to launch player.
So nice to hear his voice my dearest David, hope you get everything you wish for in 2006. Dun worry abt anything, just do what you want to do. Fame is only a passing thing & I dun think its on yr wishlist anyway. Much better to come up with music that ppl still wanna listen even after many yrs like Raise your head & Wish you were here just to name 2 songs that I love vry much.
When David wrote these songs, he probably nvr expect that his fans still loved them so much now that they post them up so others can enjoy. If he knew, he will be vry happy & gratified for sure. So all I ask for in 2006 that my idol go on making sincere music like this & that I always be here wishing him the best. Screencaps of him pretending to be a robot, will post a snippet of it soon okie!

No comments: