20040723

2000 I'M OK CONCERT


Listen online to David I'm Ok concert in 2000. Song list if u dun know chinese:

We'll be together
I'm OK
Bastard
Ordinary Friends
A whole new world
One last cry
Different
Blue Moon
Leave
Yes No Song
Everything's gone
Airport in 10.30
Rain

Really like his version of One last cry, altho I dun go so far as to say its better than Brian Mcknight, I like both but a lot of ppl who r not even David fan seem to love his version. As for High, high, high, definitely A-Mei is better. Oso the duet with Tanya for A whole new world is really lovely as I really like Tanya Chua (lotsa info abt her in this link so plse click if u wanna know abt this talented musician)

We'll be together is my fav song in the concert altho no way David can sing like Sting, but his version is just so David so I love it vry vry much.

No comments: