20070728

Very like a whale

Hamlet: Do you see that cloud, that's almost in shape like a camel?
Polonius: By the mass, and 'tis like a camel, indeed.
Hamlet: Methinks, it is like a weasel.
Polonius: It is backed like a weasel.
Hamlet: Or, like a whale?
Polonius: Very like a whale.
(From Hamlet by William Shakespeare)

Oh dear now I have picked myself up from the floor. Thank you for pointing out my mistake. I feel very shakespearean for mistaking beluga whales for dolphins. That's it, my career as a greenie is effectively over ^__^ Anyway hope u guys had a good laugh. Not much news abt DT but he should be showing up in Quangzhou for Hennessy Artistry press conference on 8/3. Guess he should be in LA now slaving over his film script. Missing him already *sigh* Here's nice youtube vid where David talked abt working with SHE & Rene with some footage of his Love Can concert. Interesting when he kept mentioning Ella & praising her cos I think by that time he would have known that she was dating Josh *__*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zhaodi,
Don’t worry about mistaking beluga whales for dolphins
I mistakenly thought it was dolphins, too.
After reading the truth, I did LOL. : )

Speaking about William Shakespeare, the quote from Hamlet made me smile.

Last week, I just attend the FREE SHAKESPEARE ON THE COMMON presented “Midsummer Night's Dream”. I enjoyed the happy ending performance very much.

Noshka

Anonymous said...

I would've have known the difference either! Haha.

I think I'd mention Ella a lot if I was DT, I personally think that she's the most talented out of the 3.

But maybe I'm bias.

Zhao said...

Oh lucky you Noshka, love Midsummer Night's dream. Yeah Sukyee I like all 3 girls but Ella a little bit more.