20070224

Thank God for DT

Thank you Jane for being 1st to tag ^__^ & yr info regarding DT's new watch. Quite a beauty - Bell & Ross BR01-92 Limited Edition. Apparently its out of stock but available @ ebay for almost US5k. Maybe Xmas gift from someone special *wink* Here's youtube vid of CCTV Spring Gala performance of Marry Me Today which had received complaints that it was much too short:

Was browsing as usual & came across this & it was like a light shining on me once again. As I say, I write this blog not for self glorification, not to make myself known to netizens, not even to have the chance to come face to face to DT. It was just something I had to do once I heard Black Tangerine, the first DT song to touch my heart. I thought I was the only one to feel this way about his songs & somehow I need to let it out. It was much too precious to keep to myself. Now here's someone who felt the same. Someone from a different culture & who is much older. Someone who holds an important job in a foreign country. As far away from a young troublesome female fanatic as you can get. And yet he felt the same to take the trouble to translate Dear God to put it online. A song by a Chinese singer in an album released 2 yrs ago. Also scroll down to read his touching msg from his daughter. Somehow DT made all this happen. He probaby never expected this, all he ever wanted is to make music for the soul. I guess he has succeeded.

No comments: